I'm participating in COYER Summer Hunt! What is COYER you ask? Read on to find out and sign up for the fun!
It’s time to sign up for another Summer COYER. Summer COYER will run Saturday, June 1 – Saturday, August 31! Sign-ups will be open until Saturday, July 6th.
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and July 6th – on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc. Yes, that means you can sign up until July 6th! But don’t wait, you’ll miss most of the fun!
- You must link to the sign-up linky below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
- You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the grand prize giveaways.
- Have Fun!
- Can I read a book that cost $10? Yes!
- Are Tour books and Author Review books ok? Yes! Yes!
- Can I read a paperback? An audio book? An eBook? Yes! Yes! Yes!
Check back on this post for updates and read-a-thon lists.
Here are some of the books that I'd like to read this COYER:
The Storyteller's Secret- June 1st, Set in a Foreign Country, 2 points
The Impaler's Wife- June 3rd, Set in Medieval Era, 2 points
Dark Wood Dark Water- June 4th, Trees on Cover, 2 points
Teeth in the Mist- June 8, Horror, 1 point
Severed Knot- June 24, Romance, 1 point
Abe & Ann- June 30, Historical Romance with period clothing, 5 points
Mighty Mary- July 4, Features an animal prominently, 4 points
A Bad Breed- July 6, retelling, 1 point
Deserted Island Read-A-Thon Challenge List:
The Countess- June 11, Labeled Erotica, 2 points
The Chef's Secret- June 18, Male Protagonist, 2 points
An Unexpected Escapade- June 13, Talking Animal, 3 points
Private Pursuits- June 21, Small Town, 1 point
Sharknado Read-A-Thon Challenge List:
The Last Word- July 11, cover is gray, 1 point
Shrug- July 9, initials in title, 4 points