My goals for this readathon will be simply to read as much as I can and hopefully stay up to date or get ahead of books that I need to review. Check back here for updates:
Artful Covers- Here is some wonderful artwork of Eliza Hamilton and her sister Angelica by Ron Chan for My Dear Hamilton.
Tell Me a Story- Two of my favorite Short Story collections!
Trigger Warning and My View from the Cheap Seats
Anthology of Interest- I would love to read an anthology about the thoughts of animals going about their daily lives and their interactions with humans.
I am a bookmark user. Sometimes it is an actual nice bookmark, sometimes it's a ribbon, sometimes a scrap of paper, but always, always, always use a bookmark.
1. What are you reading right now? My Dear Hamilton
2. How many books have you read so far? 1- it is 600 Pages
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? finishing this!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, I have a 2 year old!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How little I have actually read.
Book and a snack- Dried mango slices and My Dear Hamilton.
Page Pen Pals!
Right now I'm stuck in the age of Alexander Hamilton, so I would have to say Eliza Hamilton or her sister Angelica. I would love to know exactly what they thought about everything they had the chance to witness throughout their lives.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
When I began, hour 8 or so. Trying to read and still do all of the normal daily routine.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
I finished My Dear Hamilton! At 600+ pages, a true accomplishment.
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
Anything in your own TBR
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
A themed readathon
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I love the readathon and will participate again! I'm not sure I've done enough to volunteer yet.