Our next #24in48 is back! Join us on July 22 & 23rd for a weekend full of reading. It promises to be another great one.
If you’re new to 24in48, this is the basic gist: beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, participants read for 24 hours out of that 48-hour period. You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, four hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six four-hour sessions with four hour breaks in between, whatever you’d like.
And that’s it. The format never changes but it’s always an adventure.
To sign up, go here: https://24in48.com/
Here are the books that I'd like to try and finish:
- Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Rochester, NY
- Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Nope!
- Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Booklikes
- What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Casanova's Secret Wife
- Tell us something about yourself. I love gardening as well, and I currently have a ton of raspberries
- Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Stephaniesbookreviews.weebly.com
Best Road Trip Audiobooks:
1. Neverwhere by Neil Gaimen
2. How to Shit in the Woods by Kathleen Meyer
3. The Girl With All the Gifts by MR Carey
Settling into bed with a new book, a drink, my dog and cat!
Today's progress: 7hrs
Casanova's Secret Wife
Did some yoga and stretching with my toddler.
Currently reading: #Momfail